Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy Calendar













October was a crazy month around here.  We had an obligation every single day.  Every item on the above calendar represents some sort of obligation.  However, the calendar does not include work, church or scheduled exercise so you can imagine how crazy it must have been if you factor in those as well!  I remember feeling stressed and exhausted and overwhelmed and wanting desperately for the month to end.  I remember promising myself that I wouldn't let us get so over-scheduled again.

I am keeping this calendar as a reminder of what an over-scheduled family looks like on paper.  I am vowing to not do this again.

Below is my January 2011 calendar.  So far, so good.
One of these days I may do a posting about the colors and symbols on our family calendar and what they mean.

No comments: