Sunday, September 19, 2010

Are you scared???













My 5 year old borrowed this Hulk costume from our neighbor.  He's been wearing it almost every day, taking it off only when it is time to go to afternoon kindergarten and then putting it on again when he gets home.  I wanted to take a picture of him but he wouldn't let me.

Until I told him that Uncle Dan (my brother who is serving in Afghanistan) was REALLY afraid of the Hulk when he was a little boy.  I suggested that we take a photo to send to Uncle Dan in Half-ghanistan (as my son calls it).  Well that did the trick!  Not only did he agree to have his picture taken, but he put on his most-scary-Hulk-face in an effort to scare Uncle Dan.

So Dan, are you scared???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

I think we also deserve this . good point! financial help

Uncle Dan said...

That's a VERY scary picture! I'm terrified!

Anonymous said...

I couldn t agree more! good job! financial help

Anonymous said...

financial help