Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Photos

Today is the first day of school.  Lots of milestones this year!

My oldest started middle school today.  I think I was more nervous than she was!












My younger daughter is entering 4th grade and my oldest son is starting1st grade.  This will be his first year of being at school all day.  He is most excited to eat in the cafeteria and to have his own desk.









My middle son is officially a kindergartener now.  He is "a widdle bit novus"  (a little bit nervous) about riding the bus and making friends.  He's off to a good start though, our next door neighbor is also starting kindergarten right along with my son.









You may be wondering why the kindergarten photo was taken in the front of the house while the other photos were taken in the back?  My son has afternoon kindergarten so we have to catch the bus in the front, thus we took the photo in the front.  And we proceeded to meander to the bus stop.  Except that the bus came early!  And had a different number than it was supposed to!  So there was no time for photos or tears, we ran to the bus, they got on, the door closed and we waved goodbye.









Here's to a great school year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had a great day! They are so cute!
K

rachel said...

THX GB

Anonymous said...

Your eldest daughter looks like she knows how to work a cock. I bet that tight little pussy tastes and feels amazing