Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Bit Behind on Birthdays

I'm a bit behind in posting birthday photos.

My oldest turned 11 on the day we left for Disney.












We had the neighbors over for cupcakes and then literally got into the car to head to the airport.












We celebrated my son's 7th birthday while we were at Disney. 














We had dinner at the T-Rex Restaurant in Downtown Disney.  It was such a great place for a little boy to celebrate his birthday!  He was in awe of the place -- it was so well themed -- you must visit if you ever get the chance!














Just so you can get an idea of the scale of the dinosaur behind my son, I am including the pic below.  As I said, the place is remarkable!


















And finally, my younger daughter turned 9 the other day.  We celebrated with a sleepover/pizza/swimming/pinata/movie party.  I was not looking forward to having nine girls sleepover but it went really well (they all fell asleep between midnight and 1AM) and I would definitely do it again.













No comments: