Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shark Boy



I've been calling my 6 year old by the name of Shark Boy because for about 2 months he has had two rows of teeth on the bottom. We've been waiting and waiting and waiting for his baby teeth to fall out and F-I-N-A-L-L-Y he lost his first tooth the other day.!

The tooth fairy got a little confused and he ended up with around $2.50, instead of the usual $1. Considering that we (husband, self) are really bad about remembering to play the part of the tooth fairy (we usually just hand-over the cash when a kid loses a tooth), I am kind-of in disbelief that we both remembered. What complicated the situation was the fact that my son slept in 2 different beds that night and left his tooth in a 3rd location (in an empty M&M tube next to his bed) so ended up with cash in 3 different locations. Not too shabby!

No comments: