Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weigh More, Not Less



You may have to click on the above photo (to enlarge) to understand what this post is about.

My oldest daughter is a petite little thing and used to visit a nutritionist to help her gain weight. She drinks whole milk (with heavy whipping cream added to it) and eats anything that is packed with calories: peanut butter, sour cream, avocados, etc. Unlike most of America, she thinks the goal in life is to GAIN weight and cannot understand why I am excited when I lose weight (baby weight, ugh).

Anyway, her favorite cereal is Special K (I know, seriously! This kid LIKES healthy foods!) I cracked up when I was putting the box away this morning and saw that she took it upon herself to edit the text on the back of the box to reflect that one should weigh more, not less.

Oh to live in such a world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way she thinks!
--Auntie