Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy Saturday

With so much snow, what's a kid to do?



Bake cookies!
Play in the snow!
Go swimming?



Yep, swimming. Our pool has been empty since before the baby was born (it needed a new liner) so my husband spent the day installing the liner and filling the pool. The good thing is that the kids had a blast using it the pool as a slip 'n slide (until the water level rose too much) but the bad news was that we had no hot water for most of the day. (I was not too happy about this when I came home from the gym soaked with sweat and found out that I had to take a cold shower!)

A snowy Saturday leads to a shoveling Sunday. Now the digging out begins. No need for the gym today because there's hours worth of shoveling just outside my door!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its emma i wish i was over