Saturday, December 5, 2009

Follow Yonder Star

My husband dressed as a Wise Man, following yonder star (or yonder float, as the case may be):


Last night was our town's annual Christmas Parade. My husband (Wise Man) and four oldest kids (3 shepherds, 1 sheep) were part of the parade. A dear friend of mine offered to come and sit at our house while the baby slept so that I could go to the parade and see the fam. (Thank you, thank you, thank you, EC!!!)

The float:


Unfortunately, I did not get many pictures. First of all, one the shepherds forgot her glasses so I had to run alongside the float in order to pass her glasses to her. Secondly, the parade was moving so quickly that I could barely get a photo of the float and could not even get my husband to stop and pose for a picture.

But a great time was had by all. The weather was perfect and so was the company. And to be out past 7pm without a baby (for the first time since he was born!) was refreshing.

4 comments:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.