Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Word

Photo courtesy of Guest Blogger


I thought he'd been trying to say it. But today I am SURE he said it.

"All done."

Except that it sounded more like "A-da."

But I know he meant All Done because the word was accompanied with the hand motion/sign for All Done and he gave me a BIG smile when I repeated it back to him.

Never mind that he was All Done with his Lucky Charms. I know! I came home from the gym to discover that he was feeding himself, which is great. I thought he was feeding himself his organic spinach puffs. But upon closer inspection, I discovered that he was feeding himself Lucky Charms, given to him by my husband. When I questioned him about giving the child sugary cereal, he defended his decision by telling me that he didn't give the baby any of the charms.

Oh, ok.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations to the littlest Langdon--
from Melissa (Bec's friend)

Kelly said...

All the Tibbitts girls said
"OHHH"...so cute!