Monday, November 2, 2009

First Big-Boy Bath



My little baby has outgrown the baby tub and had his first bath in the bath ring. When I put him in he started to cry but after about 10 seconds he was all grins. His siblings cheered him on and helped to bathe him. The little guy gets a lot of love and attention from his brothers and sisters.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture or not but his skin has an orange hue. He will only eat sweet potatoes. For a while he'd eat a variety of pureed baby foods but for about 3 weeks now he has refused anything that is not sweet potatoes. I try to be sneaky and add other foods to the potatoes but I have to add them in small quantities so that the overwhelming taste of his food is sweet potato. He eats about 12 - 16 ounces of sweet potatoes every day -- he really is turning orange!

No comments: