Friday, October 30, 2009

Three In A Row

Halloween celebrations, that is.

I was hoping it would be Phillies wins, but after last night, well . . . I guess we can hope for 2 out of 3.

Back to Halloween celebrations. Three in a row:
1. Thursday: Halloween Parade
2. Friday: Halloween parade/parties at school
3. Saturday: Trick-or-Treat

The annual Halloween parade: enjoying the festivities with friends & neighbors:


We have two sick kids in the house (my oldest and youngest) so my husband headed off to the parade with the healthy kids: two clone troopers and Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I stayed home with the sick kiddos. My daughter was disappointed to have missed the parade and is none too pleased to be missing the Halloween festivities at school today. I had her at the doctor this morning and he informed her that she might not be able to got trick-or-treating tomorrow. We're keeping our fingers crossed because she will be grossly disappointed to miss out on all three days of Halloween.

Stay tuned for Trick-or-Treat photos!

1 comment:

rachel said...

cute guest blogger