Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another cool, crafty baby gift!



I can't believe I used to think I was crafty. I thought crafty meant "able to make crafts" as in Kid Crafts. Glitter, scissors, that sort of thing. I also thought I was crafty because I'd use Stitch Witchery to hem my homemade curtains. I have since discovered that my version of crafty is so very lame. True "crafty" people actually SEW their curtains! Stitch Witchery is for amatuers!

I received a crafty gift the other day. My friend's daughter has a shop on Etsy called The Ellie Rose. She has a number of different custom items but the one she gave me is a plastic wipes box that is quilted and then covered in pretty fabric. SO much more chic than carrying around a plastic wipes container! It somehow makes diaper changing feel just a wee bit more glamorous than it actually is.

7 comments:

The Kerper Family said...

"A wee bit more glamorous" -- good one!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 310 dollars on every site. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 180 pounds on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the boots were all over 310 pounds on every page. But finally I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular model. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 320 bucks on every site. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?