Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Update

10 Weeks Old

The baby is now 10 weeks old (although in my mind it is still May, time has been at a stand-still since he was born). He is doing well; his ear infection has cleared and he passed his diagnostic hearing test at CHOP. I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is but I'll find out on August 12 when he goes to the pediatrician for a check-up.

Grammy

My girls are in Pittsburgh this week with my parents. I snapped this photo of the baby with Grammy when she was here on Saturday to pick-up the girls.

Brother Time

Brother Time (or Brudder Time as it is called in our house) is still a very popular activity. The older boys love to spend time with the baby. They don't seem to mind that he can't do much, they enjoy making him smile and take great pride in being able to stop his cries. My 4 year old has discovered that if he sings and plays guitar, he can get the baby to stop crying. It is so sweet to watch . . . and so funny to listen to him make up songs! As you'll see in the photos below, the baby is crying when my son starts singing but after a minute or so (second photo) he has stopped crying.

Maybe I should get myself a guitar!

Crying Baby


Content Baby

1 comment:

S. Braun said...

He now reminds me of your oldest when she was a baby!