Friday, July 3, 2009

Hershey Park

By guest blogger

The other day we went to Hershey, PA. I went with my sister and my dad. My sister does not like roller coasters very much. She went on two roller coasters. She went on the Lightning Racer two times and she went on the Wildcat once. After the roller coasters we went on the Wild Mouse. It was FUN!!!!! After that I went on the Claw! It was awesome!!! The Claw is my favorite ride. Then it was lunchtime. We got Subway (eat fresh). After lunch we went on the Wildcat once again! Then we went to the water park. The water was COLD. We didn't do very much in the water park because there was a line for everything: the lazy river, wave pool, kiddie pool, sand water thing and the Waterworks. After playing in the Waterworks me and my dad did surfing on the Waverider. I DID NOT like it at all. After that we went to get Dippin' Dots and then went back to the Waterworks. Then we went on more rides. One was the Sidewinder. I did not like it. Then we had dinner and then rode one more ride then left. On the way home we got ice cream! It was the best day ever!!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachel said...

I miss you sooo much too.

rachel said...

Although she did not like surfing, her dad said she was really good at it!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

I miss you Guest Blogger

rachel said...

So cool!