Monday, June 15, 2009

No News

No news to report on but thought I'd share a couple pictures.

I'm not sure who took this picture . . . but something was wrong with the camera (and still is) that causes it to take blurry photos. This photo is a complete accident but I think it looks pretty cool and could even be intentional (if I didn't know better).


Here's a pic of the littlest man. He is doing really well. He's very content and is starting to be more predictable in his routine. He is a dream so far. He goes to bed at 9:00pm and wakes up between 6:30-7:00am. He nurses 3 or 4 times throughout the night but he goes right back to sleep as soon as he's finished so I'm actually getting a decent amount of sleep at night (although not continuous sleep, but still!)


School ends Friday so stay-tuned to keep up with our summer adventures!

No comments: