Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm An Aunt (again)

My sister had a baby girl this morning!!!! Her name is Maeve Elizabeth and she weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces. I am thrilled and feel the need to go out and start shopping for some cute, girlie clothing.

In other news, I am 2 days past my due date. At first I thought it might be nice to have the baby arrive on Mother's Day but then I realized that this is supposed to be my day OFF and if I were to give birth, I'd be working harder than ever so I am content to spend the day waiting.

2 comments:

The Kerper Family said...

Mazel tov to you and your family!! I was really glad to hear the labor went well and can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Amanda! I would love to see some pics too... although I am guessing you are gonna be kinda busy here soon too. :) Love you guys and miss you!

Jen