Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Adventures of Cheese Man

My youngest has created his own superhero. His name is Cheese Man. My son tells me that he dreams about Cheese Man. He wakes up in the morning and tells me about what Cheese Man did the night before in his dreams. Cheese Man even has a family and they are often involved in the adventures. Cheese Man rides a motorcycle. He has a red cape with an orange cheese logo and he has green hair that looks like flames. (And of course now my son wants me to buy him a cape just like Cheese Man's cape.)

I think I am going to have to start journaling his stories -- maybe he will become a writer someday and can use the stories for his first book. I've been saving his drawings of Cheese Man. Although they are not sophisticated, his creativity and imagination make me chuckle.

No comments: