Friday, January 23, 2009

Good News

I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger lately. I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with January and winter and darkness and cold? I find it hard to get motivated to do ANYTHING in January. And February. And March for that matter. But anyway, I will try to do a better job at keeping up with the blog.

After a rash of unfortunate events that unfolded at the start of 2009 (which I didn't bother to blog about because I didn't want to be a Debbie Downer and because blogging about them would only cause me to get annoyed all over again . . . Don't worry, it's nothing life changing, just stupid stuff like pink eye, car getting vandalized, getting a court summons for a parking ticket that we paid for and then having to spend hours on the phone getting the Boro to figure out why the money for the ticket was credited to our sewer account instead of to the parking ticket, etc., etc.)

Well after all that negative stuff, I finally have some Good News to report!! I had my Sugar Test yesterday and it came back negative, which means that I do NOT have gestational diabetes!!!! I had GD with my previous pregnancy so I was pretty much betting that I'd have it again. But I am so happy to report that my sugar level (after drinking an absolutely disgusting solution of orange gunk) were GREAT. This is such a relief.

1 comment:

S. Braun said...

Yay!! Think of all of the good stuff you can keep eating! :-)