Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good-bye 2008 and Hello 2009!



We had a very nice Christmas. My oldest daughter has been asking me to post pictures of Christmas (even though I posted Christmas Eve). She had me take pictures of her gift pile and of her Uggs, her favorite gift, which came from her Auntie Angela in Ireland.

My daughter's pile of opened Christmas gifts:


Her Uggs:


We hosted the neighborhood New Year's Eve party last night. It was lots of fun and there was lots of food! Almost all the neighbors have small children so the party started at 6:30pm and was over by 11pm. We had time to clean-up and were sitting on the couch with a cup of tea, watching the ball drop at midnight.

This is the first year that all the kids have been able/willing to stay up until midnight. They had a good time ringing in the New Year with a family dance. Even Emma is in on the action:



And now that 2009 is here, Emma has already pooped in the house 1x today. So much for resolutions!

No comments: