Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear Santa

I found a letter to Santa today. It was written by my oldest daughter:

November 28, 2008

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like anything you can get me. I would really like a make-up kit and a Wii. I would also like a spell checker but not a Franklin one please. I would also like a make-over. But my budget is $100. (PS: I really know that Santa is your mom and dad.) But I already know about the northpole.com. But I forgot my username and password. I'm not sure if I already have an account. Please send me an email at (my email address) or to (my mom's email address).

OK, so now we are done with the email stuff! Santa, can I have a lip balm in my stocking? Anyway, I believe in this Santa (the one on the internet) and I believe in northpole.com. Anyway, I know who Santa really is -- your mom and dad. You don't have to keep any secrets from me.

By the way, I am in fourth grade.

How cute is she?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. What a sweetie! Tyler asked for a laptop... in his dreams! :)

rachel said...

I dont like what you rote about me

rachel said...

love that song