Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School Pictures

It's that time of year again! This year's pictures seemed to turn out much better than they have previous years. Not sure why, but it is nice to have a decent picture, for once!

My 2nd grade daughter:


My 4th grade daughter:


You can see how much they have changed since last year's photos by clicking here. You will probably be able to tell that my oldest daughter is now conscious of her looks, ie, the up-do in this year's photo versus wearing glasses in last year's. Just wait, she will be asking to wear make-up in next year's photo -- to which the answer will be NO!

3 comments:

S. Braun said...

I think this year's pictures look fantastic! What a difference in both girls, and what a great idea, I will have to post mine!

Emma said...

I love Olivia's picture

Emma said...

She is my best friend