Monday, September 22, 2008

Florida

So much to blog about, so many things have been happening, so little time to blog! I promise I will be better about posting more regularly once October arrives.

In the meantime, I'm headed to Florida tomorrow!!! Yippee!! My husband has to go for work so I am tagging along for fun. My dear sister has offered to stay at our house and take care of our kids (4 of ours, plus one of her own) and our dogs (including the puppy, plus my sister's 2 dogs). I am grateful for the offer and feel badly at the same time because I know she is going to be exhausted just trying to get everyone's hair and teeth brushed daily.

I just bought 2 new books to read while I'm away (in addition to the 5 or so that I'm already sort-of reading) and I cannot wait to lay by the pool and/or the ocean without having to worry about someone drowning!! I plan to read and nap all day long. With a trip to the spa here and there. Oh, and probably a trip to the gym and run on the beach. Pure luxury (not the exercise part, the other parts.)

No comments: