Thursday, June 5, 2008

Graduation

Accepting his diploma:

Preschool Graduation. Totally crazy. Parents were practically knocking each other over as they vied for the best spot to videotape the ceremony. I am happy to report that I was not among the video-taping masses . . . we've decided that our 5 year old (he's 5 now!) should have an extra year of preschool before entering Kindergarten . . . so we went to watch him graduate from the 4s to the 5s . . . no need to break out the video camera just yet since we'll be back again next year for his REAL preschool graduation. But it was fun for him nonetheless. And he got this cool self-created plate as a momento of his school year.


Side Note:
As I was waiting for the pics to upload to the blog, I heard the oven beep, indicating that it was now ready to accept the yummy Joe Corbi's pizza that we are all hungry for. I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found:



YES. Our dog ate the ENTIRE uncooked pizza. She is really more like a small horse than she is a dog. Or maybe she is like a small moose. A pig. Yes, she is definitely a pig.

No comments: