Thursday, May 1, 2008

So Much To Share

It has been a busy couple of weeks here in Langanland. So much going on, so little time to blog.

We've been spending a LOT of time outside, the weather has been amazing! We've been planting and painting and mulching and putting in a new walkway.

Our 2 year old is a Mini Me of my husband, constantly following him around and trying to be like Daddy. The pictures below were taken as the walkway was being created. (I am such a sucker for a kid wearing goggles, just too cute.)







And here is a pic of the completed walkway, very professional-looking, don't you agree?! My husband is AMAZING at anything DIY.



I need to add a blurb about Webkinz 3rd birthday. Apparently the Webkinz company turned 3 last week and every store that sells Webkinz was having a Webkinz Extravaganza so my kids had a great time going from store to store in the mall and getting free prizes. They decided that they wanted a blog posting about their Webkinz so they arranged a photo session and so I'm posting the pic of the kids with their Kinz.