Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yuck

We went to Wendy's tonight, per our usual Thursday routine. Except tonight, my 4 year old took his shoes off on the way in. So before we got in line, I sat him down in a booth so that I could put his shoes on. But before I was able to do so, he threw up. EVERYWHERE. If this wasn't bad enough, my girls started shouting, "Who threw up?! Did you throw up?! Who was it?!" which drew the attention of anyone who may not have witnessed the initial incident. The poor guy sitting next to my son had to turn away and probably felt like throwing up himself. Needless to say, we did not stay for dinner.

The good news is that my son did not throw up in the car, nor did he throw up on me. If I had already been putting his shoes on, I too would have been covered in puke and would have had to drive home that way. Whew.

No comments: