Sunday, December 2, 2007

Stats

We had a great time on Friday night at the Old Fashioned Christmas Parade. 3 of us were actually participants in the parade! I'm waiting for some pics (the ones I took were not so great) so I'll post them as soon as I receive them.

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy some "stats" for our family for the month of November:

Number of loads of laundry washed, folded, put away: 58
Money spent on groceries: $951.94
Number of times a child vomited in my bed: 1
Number of times a vomited in their own bed: 1
Number of times a child vomited somewhere else (not a bed): 2
Number of trips made to NJ: 3
Number of date nights with my husband: 0
Number of diapers used: 30 (we are down to a diaper at night-time only!!!)
Number of doctor visits (kids): 3

Do you know that someone asked me yesterday, "So what do you do all day now that you are home?" I wish I would have had my laundry stats available to share with her!

No comments: