Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sad News


We woke up this morning to discover that our dear little Westie, Molly, died last night in her sleep. She has been ill for a while but was on medication that was improving her condition. I commented to my husband a few days ago that she just didn't "seem like herself" and he said that because she was sick, she may never be "herself" again.

I just didn't realize how sick she was.

I'm very sad. She was my baby before I had babies and she would have turned 13 in just 2 weeks.

I don't feel like blogging about New York today.

2 comments:

Lilah's Mom said...

Oh Rachel, I am so very sorry. SO very sorry. It's hard to lose a part of the family. I had tears in my eyes as soon as I saw the title of your post, my heart sank, knowing we wouldn't ever be greeted by Molly's happy tail when we come to your door. We will all miss her.

suzanneu said...

Rachel, I noticed the photo of Olivia as Dorothy and Molly as Toto. That photo is precious and will be a dear memory for all of you, just as the photo of you as a baby in the rocking chair with Snuggles is a dear photo to us.

You all are loved and prayed for daily!

Love,
Mom