Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Case of the Open Fridge

Just about every time I have walked into my kitchen in the last 4 or 5 days, I noticed that the fridge was left WIDE open. I KNEW a kid was responsible, I just didn't know which one. But I finally caught the little stinker red-handed! I walked into the kitchen yesterday and my 4 year old son was standing at the fridge, with the door open. He had the ketchup bottle (squirt bottle) in his hand and he had it poised above his head and he was squirting it into his mouth! (I have never mentioned in the blog how much he LOVES ketchup, but he wants it on just about everything and apparently he likes it plain too!) I was telling my husband about this last night and one of our daughters informed us that he also does the same thing with the bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup AND with MY can of Fat Free Reddi Wip! Just then he came running into the room and sure enough, he had a big smear of chocolate sauce on his face!

No comments: